Monday, September 13, 2010

We're Pregnant!!

So as many of you have heard, we are expecting the first little addition to our family next spring!! My official due date is April 1st (april fools day, kinda cool due date if you ask me).  Anywho, we could not be more excited for our little family to grow! So far, from our first ultrasound, there is only one baby in there, but my belly seems to be getting bigger than I have heard that it should be at 12 weeks along.  Hopefully our next ultrasound will still only show one baby!  I feel very blessed because I haven't had hardly any morning sickness at all.  For a few weeks I had to keep something in my system pretty much all day everyday otherwise I would start feeling nauseous.  But other than that, I have been feeling really good and am getting lots of energy back.  We go in for our second appointment this coming friday to make sure everything with our little peanut is going really well!  I'll try and write more frequently and I will also put up more pictures and ultrasound pictures as we get farther along in the pregnancy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment